[mythtv] XVMC and audio sync

Mark Seagrief mark at seagrief.co.uk
Sat Jun 11 17:48:31 UTC 2005

I've also been seeing this problem since updating to recent CVS (updated
about a week ago), but only on one channel (Channel 4 in the UK).  The audio
starts out in sync and steadily gets further and further out of sync.

Commenting out that block of code does fix the problem.  The only
peculiarity with Channel 4 I've come across before is it was affected by the
TS timing issues (a 1 hour program would show up at being 1 minute long),
could it possibly be linked to this?

Mark