[mythtv] MythTV DVB Subtitles Patch v0.4 released

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Wed Jun 15 01:13:50 UTC 2005

Been on holiday, and back now and watched 4 ep of bad soap that I
programmed to be recorded from the DVB card instead of my PVR350 -
worked perfectly tho some subs missed out but I suspect that's due to
bad reception.  Anyway, rewinding, fast forwarding etc works great -
only one problem is that I found live subs (where each word pops up on
the screen) didn't work properly - the 1st line works fine, but the 2nd
line - the first word would pop up, then the second word would pop up
but at the same time, the first would vanish, and the 3rd word would pop
up and the 2nd would vanish and so on... but that's the only problem
I've spotted.  I'll try to get a screen shot - is there any easy way to
do it on mythtv without having to use xine playing a recorded prog
accessed via NFS?

Also once when I pressed the "skip 10 seconds" button when watching a
DVB recording too fast, mythfrontend segfaulted but I think that's due
to the mythfrontend not your patch.

Thanks very much for the patch again!

Cheers - Piers