[mythtv] dvb zero length record

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri Jun 17 10:46:39 UTC 2005

In message <5DC78139-BC8B-45F6-88E0-62A7E07C5E90 at bedel.mine.nu>
        Ben de Luca <bend at bedel.mine.nu> wrote:

> On 17/06/2005, at 11:59 AM, Matt Boyd wrote:
>
>> I only started getting dvb 0 length records when I went from 0.16 to
>> 0.17. At the same time I started getting sound drop outs part way
>> through a recording. The audio disappears but the picture continues
>> fine. I had initially thought this had been fixed in 0.18 but I had a
>> loss of sound in a recording yesterday.
>
> Switch from PS to TS mode

Is TS mode actually stable and usable in 0.18 though? I've been
deferring the switch because I got the impression from messages on
the list that TS was still a bit dodgy and there had been a few
important fixes post 0.18.

That said I had another sound loss the other day so maybe I will
try it out...

BTW when the sound goes like that it appears that the PS recording
is split into two presentation units and the second one has no audio
stream, only a video stream.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)