[mythtv] FEATURE REQUEST: be able to set a channel change script to control antenna rotor

Jason Weinstein potuncle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 00:04:07 UTC 2005

I'm using a HD-3000 with the DVB driver would like to be able to set
up a channel change script to run to control my antenna rotor. I have
LIRC and an IR Blaster set up to be able to control my antenna rotor
and now need a way to make MythTV run a command to have LIRC's irsend
send a signal to my rotor controller whenever the channel is changed.

I'm neither a programmer nor a software hacker by any means, but if
pointed in the right direction I'll do my best.

Thanks much,

Jason