[mythtv] New commits mailing list: Woo hoo!

Adam Egger adam.egger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:22:11 UTC 2005

On 6/23/05, Isaac Richards <ijr at case.edu> wrote:
> On Thursday 23 June 2005 02:08 pm, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> > Anyhow, I can't imagine the changes you'll have to make being that
> > difficult. Should be just a checkout line to change. Hardly a rewrite...
>
> And an update line.  Better not be wasting bandwidth doing a complete checkout
> every time. =)

Could one of the devs describe how to use cvs/svn now? I have lots of
patches in my source. How can I reuse my mythcvs dir for svn? How do I
svn login, svn co and svn up now? What's the command to make diffs?
svn diff -u3?
It's just strange that there's no message about it in -dev. CVS
doesn't work anymore and noone complains. Are you *all* irc-ing in
#mythtv?

Adam