Anon SVN access, etc (was Re: [mythtv] New commits mailing list: Woo hoo!)

Mark Spieth mark at dclabs.com.au
Fri Jun 24 01:48:00 UTC 2005

> What would people think about filing bugs ( via
> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/newticket ) for patches, instead of mailing the
> dev list?  It'd be nice to use a better tracking system for patches than
just
> the mailing list, so things can get resolved quicker.  It might lose a
little
> bit of current ease of discussion, but every update _would_ be sent to the
> commits list...

how do we attach patches. I just checked it out and there is no attach file
option (unless Im blind).

Ive just updated to svn. pretty painless so dont hold off on doing it, even
with your own changes in your dev tree.
If people want a better description let me know.
thank god there are only 3 project trees now.
is it possible (read easy) to have a private delta project branch with svn
without having to import all the time to create the baseline? i.e. remote
baseline, local project based on remote project. sorry if this is too
offtopic.
cheers
mark