Anon SVN access, etc (was Re: [mythtv] New commits mailing list: Woo hoo!)

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Fri Jun 24 07:43:20 UTC 2005

>> Ive just updated to svn. pretty painless so dont hold off on doing
>> it, even
>> with your own changes in your dev tree.
>
> Yeah, it was quite easy for me to switch as well.

	Checkout was easy (once I worked the proxy stuff),
but commit ain't my friend:

% svn commit libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp
"svn-commit.tmp" 7L, 325C written
Authentication realm: <http://cvs.mythtv.org:80> MythTV Subversion
Repository
Password for 'nigel':
Authentication realm: <http://cvs.mythtv.org:80> MythTV Subversion
Repository
Username: nigel
Password for 'nigel':
Authentication realm: <http://cvs.mythtv.org:80> MythTV Subversion
Repository
Username:

	I am guessing that the server doesn't know about nigel?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Reality is that which,
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  when you stop believing