[mythtv] Native DVD?

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 11:51:41 UTC 2005

On Sat 25 June 2005 12:38, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:
> One thing I've found is that if you play a DVD and then exit
> the disk is still locked in the drive.
>
> I have to exit mythfrontend to unlock the drive so I can press
> eject on the front of it.

I have this problem with Xine on one of my frontends, but not with either xine
or the internal player on this machine. I'd like some solution as I can't ssh
into frontends every time I need to eject a DVD.

I'm not entirely sure the problem is with Myth though, but rather the
distribution. I'm using Knoppmyth on the troublesome frontend.
--
Stuart Morgan