[mythtv] Feature request

Stever steve at hydramusic.net
Mon Jun 27 21:44:07 UTC 2005

Hello,

Ummm, I am not a developer, but I am a user and just thought i would put
in a "feature request". I use myth a lot and I think it's great.
However, sometimes with my friends, I will send a video or a mp3 album
or a new game or whatever to his myth box. But his listings are never
refreshed! It would be great if I can refresh his video listing or mp3
listing via commandline remotely so he can be aware of the change. There
is no way to do this in myth without going through the menu system.

- Steve