[mythtv] Short update on my latest Teletext patch.

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Wed Jun 29 20:45:49 UTC 2005

Hi all.

I am looking into C++ programming from the bottom up at the moment and have
just made it far enough to write very simple programmes to verify that
dividing a large number with a floating point value and assigning this to an
integer is handled automatically and everything after the decimals are thrown
away. With that covered, the patch should be safe for inclusion, whenever it
fits into the greater scheme of things.

It was/is called Teletext-sub-millisec.diff.

Hopefully I will be able to better contribute in the future when my grounding
in C++ is much better and not based mostly on PHP and Pascal experience.

/Martin.

PS: The very simple test.

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;