[mythtv] mythtv presentation at the CeBIT

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Mar 3 02:59:01 UTC 2005

Hi,

like last year, I'll be presenting a mythtv setup at the CeBIT
(Hannover, 10th to 16th starting next week).

Do you have any advise on whether to use 0.17 or CVS? Also does anyone
with an artistic talent want to modify a theme to add the CeBIT logo
to it (limited MythTV CeBIT 2005 edition ;)?

I'm still collecting hardware components, the target setup will be two
VIA mini-itx boards with Hauppauge DVB and PVR cards as well as some
WLAN connectivity.  Last year I had a common PC set up and while there
was a lot of interest visitors seemed to expect something matching
their living room.

The Linux spot is sponsored by Hauppauge and runs under a Hauppauge
and VIA partnership.

Will any of you attend the CeBIT? I'll probably be there Thu to
Mon. Hope to see you there!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net