[mythtv] Minor Request: Allow ADD cut-point when close to existing cut-point

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Mar 7 01:24:03 UTC 2005

On 03/01/2005, at 11:45 PM, Brad wrote:
> ran into a small stumbling block with editing the cut-points for the
> file.
> MythTV won't let me edit them out, however, because if you try to
> insert a cut-point within 30 seconds of an existing cut-point it only
> allows you to Delete, Move, Flip, or Cancel. Therefore, I can mark the
> beginning of the commercial, but not the end because it is within 30
> seconds.

	20 seconds, actually, but yes.

> Unless there is a technical limitation which I am not aware of, I
> think it would be useful to allow the user to "Delete Before" and
> "Delete After" when trying to insert a cut-point within 30 seconds of
> an existing cut-point.

	I am trying to get this working, but it seems the OSD is
somehow limited to 4 of options. For now, though, just editing
this line from NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp:

         if (pos < (int)ceil(20 * video_frame_rate))

to change the 20 seconds should allow you to edit small cuts.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Now the world has gone to bed,
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  Darkness won't engulf my head,