[mythtv] Re: Proposed alternate behaviour for show delete

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Thu Mar 10 17:38:36 UTC 2005

> I really like Isaac's idea of using the original show priority.

Bad, bad idea! Most of my priorities are set to get around
deficiencies in the scheduler. I think I only have one based on the
actual 'desirability' of the show.

Maybe I'm just an old fart, but I like computer programs that do
exactly what I tell them, no more and no less. Adding all this
complexity gives me the willies! If the problem you are trying to
solve is accidental deletes, fix the UI that causes the accident!
--
Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants        fax/data (519) 650 3571