[mythtv] Mythweb Memory leak?

Geoffrey Kruse gkruse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:53:09 UTC 2005

Ever since a recent cvs update (on march 12th maybe?) I have been
having problems loading pages from mythweb.  I get an error in the
browser stating that "no data could be read from this location".
Restarting mythbackend will allow mythweb to function for a few
pageloads, but then the error occurs again.  checking apache logs, I
get "Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate
137 bytes)".  If I increase the max memory allowed for php to 20 M, i
just get the same error with a bigger number.

Any ideas?

Apache2
php 4
mysql 4.0.24