[mythtv] Mythweb Memory leak?

Geoffrey Kruse gkruse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 07:49:36 UTC 2005

On Mar 14, 2005, at 8:56 PM, Chris Petersen wrote:

>> Ever since a recent cvs update (on march 12th maybe?) I have been
>> having problems loading pages from mythweb.  I get an error in the
>> browser stating that "no data could be read from this location".
>> Restarting mythbackend will allow mythweb to function for a few
>> pageloads, but then the error occurs again.  checking apache logs, I
>> get "Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
>> allocate 137 bytes)".  If I increase the max memory allowed for php
>> to 20 M, i just get the same error with a bigger number.
>
> Do you have a lot of channels?  How about increasing it to 32M or 64M?

I only have 71 channels, it seemed to work okay before.  I do have a
lot of recordings, but this problem happens on all pages including
status.php.  Increasing the max mem to 64 M stops the out of memory
error, however the page still will not load.   Seems to get part way
through the load and then gives up.

Geoff