[mythtv] Re: patch to fix lirc focus problems

trev trev at g7pvs.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 20:05:57 UTC 2005

Hi all

I was trying to look at the code to figure out why the lirc focus is not
working correctly in the EPG screen or the exit Mythtv screen (struggling
somewhat, I have never done any C++ programming) when running a dual headed
(non Xinerama) setup and I found this message in the mythtv-dev archive.
Since this is from Aug 9, 2003 is this a fix for a different lirc focus
problem I have found references to or is this the same problem I have and if
so will it work with Mythtv 0.17.
Sorry for such a dumb question but I'm working my way through "Teach Yourself
C++" and am not really up to figuring this out yet.

Best Regards

Trev