[mythtv] Whats wrong with myth

Jonathan Watmough jonathan.watmough at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 01:39:03 UTC 2005

Think again, HDTV works ... and works well. Admittedly the pcHDTV
drivers are tricky to get working, but once working, and with some
tweaking, my Athlon 64 3000+-based box makes a pretty good pvr.

Actualy I think MythTv is the first open source app that I've ever
really dug into and made a bit better, on my box at least.

--
"You've just taken a step into a larger world"