[mythtv] MythPhone and Asterisk

Jon Whitear jon at whitear.org
Sun Mar 20 04:05:07 UTC 2005

I have Asterisk and MythTV on a single CPU PIII 866MHz box, without any
problems.

The method for getting CID on the OSD referenced in your link seems a little
complicated. I just have an AGI script that uses MythNotify. You'll find it
here:-

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/19601#19601

Cheers,

Jon