[mythtv] [experimental patch] vbi decoder for IVTV cards

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Tue Mar 22 11:16:38 UTC 2005

Martin Barnasconi wrote:

>Update of some files to support the following
>- standard teletext graphics
>- (black) background color(s) enabled by default
>- use 'W' key to toggle between transparent and black background
>
>As I am not sync-ed to the latest CVS, just overwrite the existing files with
>the ones in the tar.gz (as these files does not exist in the CVS tree).
>
>I've seen a DVB derived experimental patch. Guess you can just do a diff and
>add use this for DVB as well. Sooner or later I will add a DVB portion to my
>code.
>
>still TODO:
>- missing subtitle packets in embedded MPEG PS file
>- up/down goes wrong when out-of-decimal range
>- FLOF/color keys
>- TXT in menu should enable teletext
>- CC in menu should enable CC/subtitles
>- scale with TV screen/image size
>- split screen
>
>Martin

Can't get it to compile with current CVS :

vbidecoder.cpp: In member function `void VbiDecoder::dumpPil(int)':
vbidecoder.cpp:392: error: `VB_VBI' undeclared (first use this function)
vbidecoder.cpp:392: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
   for each function it appears in.)
vbidecoder.cpp: In member function `int VbiDecoder::ccDecoder(int, int,
int)':
vbidecoder.cpp:571: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
   expressions
vbidecoder.cpp: In member function `void
VbiDecoder::processVbiData(uint8_t*)':
vbidecoder.cpp:808: warning: unused variable `int wss'
vbidecoder.cpp: In member function `int VbiDecoder::decodeTeletext(uint8_t*,
   int)':
vbidecoder.cpp:688: warning: unused parameter `int line'
/usr/include/c++/3.3.3/bits/locale_facets.h: At top level:
vbilut.h:52: warning: `uint8_t invtab[256]' defined but not used
vbilut.h:107: warning: `uint8_t unham84tab[256]' defined but not used
distcc[4235] ERROR: compile on localhost failed