[mythtv] 'stable' tag proposal

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Tue Mar 22 19:45:02 UTC 2005

andrew burke wrote:

>Again, I am requesting a CVS tarball so I can set up a subversion
>repository.  I will set up a trac installation so people can see how the
>documentation and issue tracking would work.  I will also look at
>branching for the 0.18 release, and look at recruiting someone to help
>maintain that branch and generate point releases.
>
>If, within the next few days a CVS tarball is not forthcoming, I will look
>at just importing the current CVS tree and moving forward without having
>the change history.

good luck.  I think the maintainers of this project have already
indicated what kind of help they need in order to address some of the
concerns you brought up but I hope your efforts down this road work for
what you are trying to accomplish for yourself.  A move to subversion
isn't something that looks to have much traction since there are other
ways to address your concerns within the framwork of the project as it
stands right now...

Kevin