[mythtv] [experimental patch] vbi decoder for IVTV cards

Martin Barnasconi mythtv at barnasconi.net
Tue Mar 22 22:21:32 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 22:57, Frank Muenchow wrote:

> Hi Martin!
>
> Your new patch works fine for my dvb stuff, but your key binding for
> togglinq transparent/colored background does not work (key 'W', isn't it?)
>
> I think you probably changed something more?
>

> Regards,
> Frank

let me think...yes! you need some stuff in the tv_play.cpp file.
Add this to the void TV::ProcessKeypress() routine

            else if (action == "TOGGLEASPECT")
                TeletextNavigate(-5);

and in the TV::TeletextNavigate() routine add

        case -5:
            tt->keyPress(TTKey_Transparent);
            break;

Definitely need to do a diff cvs next time...

Martin