[mythtv] QAM Issues with Air2PC

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu Mar 24 05:32:47 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 20:32, Blammo wrote:
> > That being said when Air2PCs start shipping again they will be using a
> > new tuner/demodulator than the nxt2002.. Part of the design criteria for
> > this new board is that it function properly in QAM mode, so this new
> > revision of the board will take care of the current QAM issues and
> > uncorrectable errors..
>
> Any hope of an upgrade / retrofit?

Ugh, that would be nice. I'm one of the folks that can't get a lock on squat.
If I'd known about this, I would have got an HD-3000 (or waited for the new
card) instead. :-(

Guess I won't waste anymore time fiddling with it on my cable connection, time
to throw a splitter in and put it next to my HD-2000.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com