[mythtv] [patch] QAM / ATSC Frequencies patch for SD/HD

Nathan Poznick kraken at wang-fu.org
Thu Mar 24 13:46:33 UTC 2005

Thus spake tracy at amphibious.org:
> This is my first patch, so hopefully this is the correctl method.
>
> This patch adds ATSC and QAM256 frequency tables.  With these tables and
> an appropriate DTV card (I have an Air2PC PCI), you can now use "Full Scan" to easily
> add all available channels instead of manually adding each frequency as
> described at http://www.digitalregime.com/mythdvb/setup/.

I notice that you describe QAM256 simply as 'us-cable-qam'.  Is there
any chance that you could change it to 'us-cable-qam256' (and the like)
to allow the later addition of a QAM64 frequency table?  My cable company
for one uses QAM64, so I have a personal interest in that :)

--
Nathan Poznick <kraken at wang-fu.org>

One man with courage makes a majority. - Andrew Jackson