[mythtv] configure did not detect my cpu

Risto Treksler risto at elkhornbanff.ca
Fri Mar 25 19:50:03 UTC 2005

 *** WARNING ***
 Your CPU was not detected properly:
   uname -m: i686
   uname -p: unknown
 model name: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz
      flags: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe cid

 If you are using a recent CVS checkout,
 please e-mail the above to mythtv-dev at mythtv.org
 With a subject "configure did not detect my cpu"

PS

[root at localhost mythtv]# uname -a
Linux localhost 2.4.25-7mdk #1 Fri Jul 2 16:05:25 MDT 2004 i686 unknown
unknown GNU/Linux

[root at localhost mythtv]# cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 2
model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz
stepping        : 9
cpu MHz         : 2659.178
cache size      : 512 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe cid
bogomips        : 5308.41

--
Risto Treksler
Elkhorn Lodge