[mythtv] DVB Patches Applied from last few weeks. Anything missed?

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Mar 27 12:56:17 UTC 2005

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> I went back and tried to get in all the DVB related patches into cvs
> that I felt should go in.. If I missed anything please let me know..
>
> Taylor

Is there a reason for removing toInt() from
"query.bindValue(":AIRDATE",(*e).Year.toInt());" in SIScan::AddEvents() ?

The reason i ask is because i'm prety sure i had some problems with the
airdate when i added that code.
I can't reproduce the problem now but when i coded it i was using mysql 3
and now i'm using mysql 4.1.
So there coud be some differences how mysql handles years as string and as
number.

Was there a specific reason for you leaving out the part that inserts the
credits in the db? Or did you just forget about it?
If there is a reason for removing it, you coud also comment out the matching
part in eitfixup4 that adds the persons to the event since there is no
reason to do all that work when it's not inserted.