[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

cythrault at gmail.com cythrault at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:25:47 UTC 2005

Hi Jesper,

Indeed, I have a nexus-s -- saa7146 based:

lspci -v:
Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
Subsystem: Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH Technotrend/Hauppauge DVB card rev2.1
Memory at fe103000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)

Enabling the switch you suggested, did it. I'm sorry I did not think
of it prior to my post. I am not able to look at the quality of the
recording until I get home tonight tho.

I just want to check. Have I took the right path by sending this info
the the dev list? I don't want to offend devs. ;)

Thanks!
cyth