[mythtv] Question for Mac OS X Devs

Geoffrey Kruse gkruse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:59:11 UTC 2005

> 	Anyway, as nice as it would be to be able to
> use XCode for debugging, setting it up is a lot of
> hard work that most of the Mac developers probably
> don't have time to spare. I know I don't!

Thanks for your reply.  I will spend some more time messing with it to
see if I can get anything useful.  Sofar I have gotten a "working"
project file but it includes all of the sources and would have to be
manually trimmed as you suggested.  I have heard some rumors that they
have been working on the auto generation featrure for qt4 so I might
just have to wait.

Thanks,
Geoff Kruse