[mythtv] [BUG?] Commercial cutlist not reloaded for ~realtime flagging

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Tue May 3 02:17:29 UTC 2005

I'm not sure if this is a bug or an oversight, but if I start watching a
recording that hasn't finished commflagging yet (using ~realtime
flagging) and in this case, had not also finished recording, I find that
after the flagging is complete, while I'm still watching, I do not skip
commercials that were found.  But if I save position and restart
watching, they flag fine.  I'm using the ALL detection method, BTW.

Thanks,
Kevin