[mythtv] ebuilds for all myth components in cvs

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Wed May 4 10:26:10 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 03 May 2005 14:45, Joel David Elkins wrote:
> Thanks for sending these out. Mine were too crufty, I've replaced them
> with yours.
>
> I noticed that at the plugins (mythvideo at least) don't set CFLAGS in
> settings.pro. This caused problems for me on amd64. Had to fix up the
> eclass a bit to accomodate this. Also, where are the missing themes
> (Titivillus etc.)?  Overall nice work, thanks again.

have not done the themes stuff yet (see later message - or earlier depending
on your point of view)
if you have a fix to make the ebuild play better on an amd64 please let me
know and i'll add it. i intend to put myth on such a box when i work up the
courage (and budget). i know they are cheap, but with 4 combined
backends/frontends and one laptop frontend i need a good excuse to get
another.
--
simon