[mythtv] [PLUGIN] Key binding editor (MythControls)

Micah F. Galizia mfgalizi at uwo.ca
Thu May 5 12:19:58 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 00:49 -0400, Colin Smillie wrote:
> On 5/4/05, Micah F. Galizia <mfgalizi at uwo.ca> wrote:
> > I've written a little plugin that allows key bindings to be configured
> > on the frontend (instead of using mythweb or sql).  I would like it to
> > be included with the plugins package, so if someone with that kind of
> > authority can have a look, it would be much appreciated.  Instructions
> > on building/installing are in the README.
>
> I think this is a great idea, any plans to add support for lircrc
> configuration too?  In terms of usability I think it would be great to
> have...

I plan to do alot of things, but this is not yet one.  Personally, I'm
not keen on lirc, and I would rather see proper remote control support
(evdev/ir-kdb) in QT/Myth.  Then, there would be no need for LIRC.
--
Micah F. Galizia
mfgalizi at uwo.ca

"The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die
nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is
that he wants to live humbly for one."   --W. Stekel