[mythtv] EPG Improvements - Need some help

Rich Goodin rich at goodin.com
Thu May 5 18:35:01 UTC 2005

I'm coming in late to this discussion but has the "show all
channels/change to the next available card that supports that channel"
option been considered? I actually started looking today at patching
that in. The non-technical among us pretty much just want to point at a
channel in the guide and watch or record the show (this from my wife).
She doesn't care about the whole multiple card issue.

Rich Goodin