[mythtv] "-L/usr/X11R6/lib" missing from MythGallery and MythMusic Makefiles

Tom McKearney tommck at gmail.com
Sat May 7 00:08:00 UTC 2005

I just got CVS code today, May 6th, at around 7pm US Eastern time.

I am compiling on a SUSE 9.1 Professional machine.

I used the following line in the mythplugins directory:

 ./configure --enable-opengl --disable-mythgame --disable-mythphone

When building, I get errors linking both mythgallery and mythmusic
with missing the library Xmu.  This lib is in /usr/X11R6/lib and this
directory is not in the LIBS variable in either makefile.

If I manually add it, everything builds.

Since I've never messed with configure scripts, I figured I'd just
it.

Let me know if more information is needed.  Maybe it's actually
something wrong with my setup too, who knows?