[mythtv] recreate recordedmarkup table

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Mon May 16 11:42:21 UTC 2005

> I ran out of disk, and corrupted recordedmarkup.  I didnt know about
> repair so I dropped the table and made a new one.  Is there any way to
> repopulate the data?

The commercial flagger.

Exerting a single joule of effort (searching only with "recordedmarkup
repopulate") returns:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/43340#43340

(This is a mythtv-users post, a more appropriate list for this sort of
question)

(look at the --rebuild option to mythcommflag, it didn't exist at the time
of that post, if you don't commflag normally it will be much faster)

--
Anduin Withers