[mythtv] MythWeb show override (missing)

Endaf Jones jonese at zener.com
Mon May 16 22:56:15 UTC 2005

Yea, but that's a pain to do.  I would have to make TWO changes, 1) to
change the schedule to record, 2) then set it back when I'm done with
re-recording the episodes).  It's easier to just make "exceptions" to
the standard schedule of record-new-only.

There is something wrong with the logic on the web page.  I am able to
force a re-record *IF* I still have the program on my hard disk.  If I
delete the recorded program, then I *can't* re-record from the web
page.  Seems backwards in the way it's acting.  I'd rather have the
option of forcing a re-record at any time (just as the frontend allows
me to).

# Endaf