[mythtv] mythfrontend crash in the EPG w/ backtrace

octothorp at gmail.com octothorp at gmail.com
Sat May 21 04:05:33 UTC 2005

Hmm, I went so far as to offer money. You find that offensive?

Take it like you want, I'm just trying to do my part and run CVS, test
and submit bug reports with backtraces. I could have easily given up
after a day and restored my backup then, but I felt I should be a good
citizen and try and at least help to the best of my ability. Guess I
should have given up.

-Shawn