[mythtv] dvb zero length record

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon May 23 06:11:03 UTC 2005

In message <42914A95.8010602 at treblid.dyndns.org>
          Tj <htpc at treblid.dyndns.org> wrote:

> Tom Hughes wrote:
>
> >> The patch is attached if you want to try it.
> >>

> Still doesn't work for me. I am still getting the following in my
> logs... I'm using stock 2.6.10 (couldn't get the latest 2.6.11.x kernels
> to record stuffs properly on my VisionPlus DVB cards)
>
> 2005-05-23 11:08:49.314 DVB#0 WARNING - No data from card in 1 second.
> ** Above message repeats until recording ends **

Does this happen all the time then? If it does then I doubt it's the
same problem as my problem only happens occasionally as a PMT has to
turn up on the old channel before tuning is complete.

Do you get the "Timeout Getting PMT" message before those ones?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/