[mythtv] dvb zero length record

Tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Mon May 23 07:42:57 UTC 2005

Tom Hughes wrote:

>But you obviously managed to reproduce it fairly easily after
>applying the patch?

I don't do alot of recordings previously... At most four shows a day,
and most of the time it worked, juz so happens it fails straight after
applying your patch :p.

Didn't bother with this previously as it happens so rarely. Previously I
deliberately crash mythbackend when it receives multiple "No data"
messages so I wouldn't miss a show. Would like this fixed once and for
all, and would like to help get this fixed.

>It should come up with the default settings - my earlier message
>contained the full log fragment from when it tries to tune which will
>then be followed by those no data messages.

I guess my "-v record" logging levels wouldn't be very helpful at all ATM.

I will be home soon in an hour or so, at that time I will schedule a
whole bunch of shows and hopefully one of 'em will fail and I can
produce some useful logs. Tell me if you need anything.

Regards,
Tj