[mythtv] mythtv commits (improperly dropping DVB channels)

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Tue May 24 15:10:18 UTC 2005

I'm still seeing this problem in current CVS, which is making it harder for
me to debug other issues I'm seeing there (namely, I can no longer skip
forward or get length info in SD shows that have been transcoded recently).

An option to turn off the automatic updating of channels would work for me
until we can work out keeping the xmltvid in sync with the channels.

Thanks.
--Wendy