[mythtv] Re: Testers needed: support for DVB subtitles

Paul Wheeler paulrwheeler at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:48:22 UTC 2005

I am trying to get hold of the patch for DVB subtitles that was posted
to the list. It was posted as a url which i have been unable to get
the patch from. The patch was by  Kuikka and the url was

http://columbia.ton.tut.fi/~riffraff/dvb/patch/

I was wondering if anyone has the patch if they could email it as an
attachment? I am very keen to test out the subtitles.

Paul