[mythtv] Re: Re: SIGSEGV at end of recording

Charlie Brej mythtv at brej.org
Fri May 27 13:51:23 UTC 2005

Isaac Richards wrote:
> And, after talking with Chris about mythweb a bit, I think that last commit
> of mine may have fixed the issue.  Hopefully.  Maybe?
>
> Isaac

I gave it a good hammering doing the things that normally make it die and
by now I would have expected it to crash but it hasn't. I will give it
another go tomorrow but I think that has fixed it.

Thanks for hunting this one down.

--
         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Manchester