[mythtv] DVD-T UK xmltv ids

Ian Armstrong mail01 at iarmst.co.uk
Sun May 29 11:35:19 UTC 2005

On Sunday 29 May 2005 00:21, Ed W wrote:
<snip>
> TO get this off the ground could those reading this completely check
> your service IDs and names against mine and post any additional ones or
> differences (use Excel or similar to do a quick compare, just sort both
> colums and pick out the changes).  We should then be able to rustle up
> the table and slot in the code quite easily.  A quick call to the
> Aussies and perhaps the US guys might fill up the DB a bit more...

I think I'd advise a rescan for some of your names, since some have been
tweaked. I notice your list has 'ITV 1' & 'ITV 2'. These were changed
recently to 'ITV1' & 'ITV2', and there have been a couple of other changes in
the past though I can't remember what they were. For me 'Channel 5' is simply
called 'five', but the xmltvid & service id are the same as you've listed.

Anyway, here's a list for Oxford (BBC South, ITV Central)

BBC ONE,south.bbc1.bbc.co.uk,4171
BBC TWO,south.bbc2.bbc.co.uk,4235
ITV1,central.carlton.com,8263
ITV2,itv2.itv.co.uk,8327