[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7670 by paulh

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Nov 1 16:44:49 EST 2005

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: paulh
>         Date: 2005-11-01 21:05:56 +0000 (Tue, 01 Nov 2005)
> New Revision: 7670
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/7670
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmyth/virtualkeyboard.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> Close #558, take the GUI offsets into consideration
> when placing the popup keyboard on screen.

This also fixes a problem where the keyboard would not appear at
all when the GUI was in a small window on the desktop. Thanks.

One thing I've been meaning to ask; would it be possible to have
the cursor position warp? In other words, up arrow from "7" moves
to the spacebar, right arrow from Done moves to "a" and so on.

--  bjm