[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7670 by paulh

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Nov 1 18:04:32 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Markey" <bjm at lvcm.com>
To: <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:44 PM
Subject: [mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7670 by paulh

> mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> >       Author: paulh
> >         Date: 2005-11-01 21:05:56 +0000 (Tue, 01 Nov 2005)
> > New Revision: 7670
> >    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/7670
> >
> > Modified:
> >
> >    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmyth/virtualkeyboard.cpp
> >
> > Log:
> >
> > Close #558, take the GUI offsets into consideration
> > when placing the popup keyboard on screen.
>
> This also fixes a problem where the keyboard would not appear at
> all when the GUI was in a small window on the desktop. Thanks.
>
> One thing I've been meaning to ask; would it be possible to have
> the cursor position warp? In other words, up arrow from "7" moves
> to the spacebar, right arrow from Done moves to "a" and so on.
>
> --  bjm

That can be done simply by editing the ui.xml files for the keyboard layouts. Each
key definition has a 'move' element where the keys to move to in the up, down
left and right directions are defined. Right now the keys at the top of the keyboard
for example don't have moves defined in the upward direction. It would be pretty
easy to add moves to wrap around to the bottom.

Paul