[mythtv] QGVector errors

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Thu Nov 3 17:52:09 EST 2005

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
>

>> I've done a test, i deleted program and credits table so i know all
>> data i get is new data. Now most EIT programs don't have any
>> descriptions and the descriptions on hallmark looks cut off, just
>> like in the begining of the EIT code when it didn't know how to
>> assemble those long descriptions that was cut of into multiple
>> sections/packets/whateveritscalled.
>>

> Ahh, there was a ticket in the last two weeks about EIT data not
> being inserted. It turned out that the problem in that case was
> that the complete set of sections was never collected and thus
> never emitted to the database.
>
> *research*
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/344
>
> There was a patch that went in based upon 344, which
> basically short circuited that and faked the response that all
> the sections had been collected. This may be the source of your
> problem.
>
> I'd suggest backing out the changes in the changset
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/7573 and see what
> happens. (ie. Just get the patch and apply it with patch -R)
>
> John, any comments?
>

> Stuart

I'll give that a try in a while.

About the empty descriptions, i've dumped the eit data with dvbsnoop and the
descriptions is there.
I've checked my fixup function to verify that i have a description at the
end, and i do.

How do i revert one changeset? Is there a way to get a diff of a changeset
so i can use patch to apply it in revers?