[mythtv] Can't use MythTV after svn Help

Steve & Laurie Sanders slsanders at colfaxnet.com
Sat Nov 5 17:55:12 EST 2005

George,

Sorry i guess i am a bit mysql illiterate. I have not a clue what to do with
this, or how I could repair my database with it, or even if my database is
even damaged to start with. mysql is greek to me and I don't understand how
mythtv uses it. I would like to learn if I could find someplace to start.

Steve