[mythtv] Can't use MythTV after svn Help

Steve & Laurie Sanders slsanders at colfaxnet.com
Sun Nov 6 15:25:05 EST 2005

I did go back to 18.1 and made sure my db was ok. and it it. I backed it up
and am now trying to press forward with at least svn up -r 7738 and updating
my db but can always fallback to the backup. but for some reason my OLD
mythbackend won't go away! I am posting to a new thread on this one. After a
succesfull make make install I still have the old mythbackend in place but
the new mythfrontend. They don't play together very well either :>)

Steve