[mythtv] mythfrontend || mythbackend version conflict

Steve & Laurie Sanders slsanders at colfaxnet.com
Sun Nov 6 16:21:04 EST 2005

Ok,

I am having a little trouble getting the rpm to unistall the mythtv-suite,
but I was able to copy my new binaries in /usr/local/bin to /usr/bin and
things are WORKING now.

Thanks for the support. I will keep fiddling with the rmp uninstall to get
this cleaned up right so I can get my build process to function as designed.

steve