[mythtv] Mythtranscode .mpg => .mpg not .mpg => .nuv

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Wed Nov 9 14:27:25 EST 2005

 	OK.. a few issues/questions.

- It appears that the program now looks through the whole file before
actually writing anything... takes up CPU before the output file grows.

- Missing '\n' on the help for the new -m option.

- I like the out%d.yuv with the larger debug.  Easier to see which frames
are being generated.  What kind of data is the .enc?  Just the raw frame
generated from ffmpeg?

- I get these messages when I process the whole file from the
'mischead.mpg' chunk I sent you:

<snip lots of these>
   PTS: 703170541 Delta: -1
   PTS: 703179181 Delta: 1
   PTS: 703321741 Delta: 1
   PTS: 703481581 Delta: 1
Mux rate: 6.29 Mbit/s
Warning, QMAT_SHIFT is larger then 21, overflows possible
Inserting 0 I-Frames after frame #14 (null)
Warning, QMAT_SHIFT is larger then 21, overflows possible
Inserting 0 I-Frames after frame #2 (null)
Warning, QMAT_SHIFT is larger then 21, overflows possible
Inserting 0 I-Frames after frame #11 (null)
Warning, QMAT_SHIFT is larger then 21, overflows possible
Inserting 6 I-Frames after frame #8 (null)
Warning, QMAT_SHIFT is larger then 21, overflow
<snip>
Is that just broken input?

- New library needed for mpegparse?
$gcc -o mpegparse mpegparse.c  -lmythavformat-0.18
will let it compile

-Cory