[mythtv] Subversion tree and non-case sensitive filesystems

Geoffrey Kruse gkruse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:54:16 EST 2005

This has been opened as a bug in trac and closed again as wontfix.
We will just have to wait until the transition in mythweb is over.
Alternatively, you can go into the .osx-packager/src/myth-cvs/
mythplugins and update each folder individually.  Then, you can use
the --nocvs flag for osx-packager.pl

Geoff