[mythtv] MythGame new RomDB commit

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:42:58 EST 2005

On 11/10/05, Greg Estabrooks <greg at phaze.org> wrote:

> > also on the mythgame setup screen if i 'clear rom metadata' do i have
> > to reload the romdb.sql? or does this just clear any rom metadata
>
> That is only referring to the current data that is stored about each
> of your games and does not touch the romdb table at all. It basically
> allows you to "start from scratch" with regards to your game list.
>
> Currently it wipes everything from gamemetadata.

I'm still using mythgame from 0.18.1 but... how does the new mythgame handle
'favorites'? I really like the ability to set favorites, but one of my pet
peeves has been that the favorites get wiped when you do a rescan for games.
I'd like to save favorites unless I choose to wipe the favorites.

-Ross